Essential Elements offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. It features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. Essential Elements provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Essential Elements now includes Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource. EEi introduces the first-ever, easy set of technology tools for online teaching, learning, assessment, and communication... ideal for teaching today's beginning band, both in the classroom and at home – anywhere, anytime and on any device.
• Enhanced Learning System
• Optimum Reinforced Learning
• Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity
• Daily Warm-ups & Rubank Studies
• 12 Full Band Arrangements
• Rhythm Studies
• Start-up video "Learn the basics"
• Play-along mp3 tracks for all exercises Features a professional player on each individual instrument
• Tempo adjustment software
• Duets and trios
• Music listening library